As an executive life coach, I help you land on your feet again by partnering with you as you navigate the unknown and bring back into balance your mind body and emotions. Together we can determine what you want to be different in your life while gaining clarity on who you are today.
A significant part of the success of executive life coaching is based upon defining useful practices that the client undertakes to habitualize the desired change. Structuring these practices in a way that allows for them to be sustained is CRUCIAL.
In Steve's case, because of his lopsided schedule, they had to be small and easily remembered. Like many people over the years, Steve had developed a very patterned way of being and behaving. To initiate the plan, we needed to agree on commitment.
This point is important because, when it comes to execution, many will think, "well, just do It.". "Just doing it" seldom happens.
Willpower is usually not enough - particularly if the new action being undertaken is new.
We initiated the “Get Fit First Program”. The priority is to create the conditions necessary so you can develop a Well-Rounded life. This helps you achieve harmony and balance, allowing you to adapt with speed and confidence to life situations without stress and anxiety. Before we begin, we outline exactly where you are today and who you have to become in order to build sustainable results.
- Impatient know it all
- Bad attitude but doesn't know it
- Tired, self-worth issue
- Ineffective use of time
- Does not take care of himself physically
- Terrible sleeping pattern
- Critical minded, poor listener
- Rigid, in-the-box thinker
- Performance plan
- Cultivate personal awareness
- Identify patterns and self-direct
- Emotional intelligence and group consciousness
- Move off the performance plan
- Grow professionally and personally from the experience
- Use the “Predictive Index” Assessment
- Identify habits and patterns assumptions
- Introduce a tactical and strategic approach to overcome surprises, being blindsided, plan strategy
- Incorporate rituals, small and subtle changes in behavior, expand perception and shift attitude
Stage 1: Identify triggers, patterns, goals– get wins on board, understand potential get time under control
Stage 2: Introduce new terminologies and concepts, energy management
Stage 3: Integration of performance-based tools
Stage 4: What's getting squeezed, work-life balance
- More engaged at work and home
- More charismatic and aware of nonverbal communication. Challenged by past assumptions but overcame them with new applied tactical approach very big win here.
- Sleeping patterns changed and he became more effective increasing his vitality which leads to lead his team more effectively
- Productivity increased, understands the audience differently, perception expanded, and perspectives changed
- This was a 3-month engagement